9 Rue Hermite, Mazirot, 88500
Moment of rest in a corner of the Vosges campaign
Description of Delaroue Christian Gite :It is MAZIROT, a village set on a hill 2 km from the cottage MIRECOURT campaign 'The Bougerie' is.
The Bougerie is a piece found in vigneronnes farms; it allowed the storage of wine vats (the slums) and there found the press.
Placed well above the vaulted cellar, the juice by gravity down into the barrels.
The Bougerie therefore takes on a new role with this house of 30 sqm.
His entry as its terrace are independent.
You can enjoy your meals in a kitchen.
There is also a large walk in shower and a rest area with a sofa bed for parents and bunk beds for the kids.
Free private parking is available.
What's Nearby: - Numerous hiking and biking trails
- Ski slopes of the Vosges less than an hour
- MIRECOURT, its museums, its cinema, walks (5 min)
- Epinal known for his images (25 min)
- NANCY recognized for its STANISLAS up (40 min)
- Some beautiful places of gourmet restaurants such as the establishment of OAK BURNEL in XANTOIS (10 min)
The house can be rented for the night as the week with volume discounts depending on the number of people.
The household or bedding packages are available for the impatient.
Visitor ReviewsWrite a review
View On Map