Rue de la Chapelle, Mont Saint Vincent, 71300
In a beautiful house of the eighteenth 3 guest rooms have been furnished and decorated with care.
Description of Villa Maria Bed & Breakfast:In a beautiful house of the eighteenth three bedrooms have been furnished and tastefully decorated, old perception of the king under Louis XVI, became national police in the 1900s, aujour'dui converted into bed and breakfast, to let you know our home .
Visitor ReviewsWrite a review
Directions to Villa MariaFrom Paris
* From the A6 motorway, exit at Chalon Sud
* Take driection Buxy (20 Km) * A
Buxy, continue on the D977 towards Charolles
* Take the D983 *
through the villages of Germagny, and Genouilly Joncy
* A Joncy To crossroads and turn right (D980)
* Continue towards Montceau les Mines
* At the sign Mont-Saint-Vincent, turn right on D405
* At the fork take the left D105
* On entering the village you will find ample parking in the square, Villa Maria is
across the parking lot. You can not miss it, the inscription "Gendarmerie Nationale"
is still there.
View On Map