168, Chemin De La Tuiliere, Tourrettes Sur Loup, 06140
A holiday apartment on the ground floor of a two-floor house. Superbly located in the Nice countryside, between the mountains and the sea, it is very peaceful and has spectacular views over the Gorges-du-Loup. A whole array of activities is waiting.
Description of Vue Panoramique - Région De Nice Bed & Breakfast:A whole array of activities is waiting. To give you an idea, here are just a few:
- After breakfast on the terrace, with its views over the picturesque village of Bar-sur-Loup, you can choose how you want to enjoy your day. You could explore some of the medieval villages in the surrounding areas, like the magnificent village of Tourrettes-sur-Loup for example, or Saint-Paul de Vence, the famous artists' village. Or visit Gourdon, one of the most beautiful villages in France perched atop the Gorges-du-Loup! From there, a magnificent panorama awaits, with a stunning view over the Côte d'Azur...
- ...Or you could leave the peace and quiet behind and venture to the coast where you will find sea, sand and sunshine. Or visit some museums and cultural monuments. Or go and have fun in some of the region's larger cities such as Monaco, Nice, Antibes and Cannes...
- ...Or if sports are your thing, you might want to explore the surrounding mountains, either on a road bike or a mountain bike. And for the less-sporty, you can do the same thing on a motorbike or in a car...
- ...Or you could take a revitalising stroll along the Gorges-du-Loup river, crossing shaded spots on a picturesque but well-developed route. Pause to take a dip in the 16°C water (maximum temperature, at the height of summer) ...or even have a go at canyoning (there is a canyoning school 800 m away!)
- ...And if this all seems a bit too stressful, there is no reason not to spend a relaxing day under the parasol on the terrace, sipping a glass of chilled rosé (to be enjoyed responsibly, of course!) and reading a good book while you listen to the cicadas all around.
- And for the end of the day, we also have some tips on ways to spend a memorable evening. For example, try the inviting restaurants (one is just ten minutes away by car!), or trendy places like Juan-les-Pins.
With regards to the holiday cottage, here is some information that will certainly be of interest to you:
- The house has just been fully renovated (work was completed in March 2013)
- There are two bedrooms and one sofa bed to accommodate five people over 60 m2
- Bathroom with a shower, toilet and sink
- Another separate toilet and sink
- A large living room with an adjacent open-plan kitchen.
- The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, "Senseo" coffee maker, electric oven and hob, microwave, toaster etc. There is also a splendid view of the mountains and the village of Bar-sur-Loup to enjoy while you are cooking!
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the property, parking space just at the side of the house
- Terrace with exotic wood table and chairs, giant parasol
- A 20-m long balcony around practically the whole house
- Bed linen, blankets and towels are provided (don't forget to bring your beach towels with you!)
- And if you want to spend a great few days here in winter, the house has a heated floor - you certainly won't be cold!
- The energy used to heat the floor and for the hot water comes from solar panels, and in case the sun isn't shining, a pellet boiler is there to take over.
For the more sporty among you:
- This place is made for cyclists, whether they are mountain bikers or road bike fans... and again we can suggest some great routes!
- And for car fanatics: do you remember the scene at the beginning of GoldenEye when James Bond (Pierce Brosnan) is driving an Aston Martin DB5 and ends up taking part in a spontaneous high-speed chase with a red Ferrari F335 driven by the delightful Xenia Onatopp? That scene was filmed just a few miles from here, not far from Gréolières. If you don't remember that bit, I'd advise you to watch the film again!
- When it comes to walking, whether you fancy a short stroll or a long hike, there is something for everyone. You will have a field day!
- Lastly, for those of you with more extreme tastes, this region is also a "cult" place for paragliding thanks to thermal currents that are perfect for it. The launch sites are just behind the village of Gourdon (1150-m altitude launch site is 15 minutes from here), or at Gréolières (1778-m launch)!
Visitor ReviewsWrite a review
View On Map