Via Tintori, 18, Trapani, 91100
Modern with an ancient heart, the Residence “Rosa dei Venti” is the ideal place to spend, in a relaxing atmosphere, a pleasant weekend or an entire vacation immersed in the historical centre of Trapani.
Description of Rosa Dei Venti Bed & Breakfast:Modern with an ancient heart, the Residence “La Rosa dei Venti” (literally the “Wind Rose”) is the ideal place to spend, in a relaxing atmosphere, a pleasant weekend or an entire vacation immersed in the historical centre of Trapani. There are eight apartments situated on four different floors in a building dated the beginning of the 20th century and completely restored. In the evocative hall, there is an old staircase that leads to the different apartments that have the names of the winds: Libeccio and Grecale, Tramontana and Maestrale, Ponente and Levante, Sirocco and Mezzogiorno, and the comfort of the terraces, surrounded by greenery, gives an exciting touch of Mediterranean atmosphere. There are no bas-reliefs to represent the winds, like in the famous Octagonal Tower in Athens, but their names stick out in white refined tiles, painted with a dark blue, as blue as the sea of the mythical Drepanon. The last apartment, on the ground floor, has the name of their “tamer”: Aeolus.
Inside, the beautiful modern and comfortable furnishings are made of fresh and light materials. All the apartments are equipped with: kitchen, bathroom with shower, air conditioning, heating, sat TV, DVD player, FREE Wi Fi, refrigerator, iron, iron board, hairdryer
"Special Offer 2013"
When you book an apartment, even for one night, we will offer you:
- Free transfer from/to Trapani and Palermo airports(*)
- Ticket refound for car parking in Trapani
For three or more night stays you will receive for free:
- A bottle of Sicilian white wine
For five night or more stays you can take advantage of good offers to rent a car (*):
- FIAT Panda
- Amount € 30.00 / day
- Unlimited mileage
- No security deposit required
- Comprehensive insurance policy – Franchise € 150,00
(*) On-demand service
Description of Rosa Dei Venti Gite :The amazing landscape, the sky, the sea, the craft of coral works, the fragrance of traditional flavours in the air, the timeless charme of churches, monuments and ancient buildings of different ages. Besides, museums, wildlife reserves, salt mines are the beating heart of Trapani called also “the city of the two seas”, and then the harbour, easily reachable from the Residence “Rosa dei Venti”, perfect to set a course for the splendour of the Egadi Islands and Pantelleria.
Directions to Rosa Dei Venti01. At the exit of A29 Palermo-Trapani take the 2nd exit of rondabout onto Scorrimento Villa Rosina heading to Marsala - 1.4 km
02. At the rondabout take the 2nd exit, on the left - 2.2 km
03. Continue right onto Via Libica/SP2 - 700 m
04. Turn left at Via Prima Dorsale ZIR - 1.2 km
05. Turn right at Via Isola Zavorra - 550 m
06. Turn left at Via Ilio - 230 m
07. Continue onto Via Avvocato Giuseppe Palmeri - 220 m
08. Continue onto Via Ammiraglio Staiti - 850 m
09. Turn right at Piazza Garibaldi - 30 m
10. Continue onto Via Giuseppe Verdi - 93 m
11. Turn right at Via Nunzio Nasi - 31 m
12. Take the 1st right onto Via Tintori - Destination will be on the right - 19 m
From airport Vincenzo Florio take the bus of AST - Take off at the ultimate stop in via Ammiraglio Staiti - Walk in the same direction till in Piazza Garibaldi - Turn right in via Verdi, at the back of Garibaldi's monument - Take the 1st right onto Via San Francesco - Take the 1st left onto via Tintori
View On Map