This property is no longer listed on this site. Please use the search above to find other accommodation
Price Per Night:
The Bed and Breakfast has 3 ensuite bedrooms (8 persons). Relax and enjoy the comfort and warm welcome at this traditional Charentaise property in a tranquil setting. In the morning you’ll be able to appreciate our home-made jams, and the fresh bread viennoiseries and croissants from our baker
B&B Description:The charming accommodations are all on the ground floor and are set within the enchanting gardens of the House and with their own private garden. The all fully equipped modern kitchen including washing machine, electric oven, gas hob, microwave, ironing board and iron. The lovingly cottages are set within a fully walled complex providing a safe setting – perfect for families. On site car parking is also available.
Holiday rental description:The delightful two bedroomed independent “Cottage” and one bedroom “Studio” south facing and therefore, sunny all day, are situated in a very quiet rural hamlet near to St Jean D'Angély and just about one hour from the coastal towns of La Rochelle and Royan and half an hour from the towns of Cognac and Saintes.
Directions1. Travel south on the A83 and then on the A10 south to Bordeaux.
2. Take exit 34, St. Jean D’Angely.
3. At St. Jean D’Angely follow signs for Angouleme.
4. After the third roundabout continue on the road for Angouleme
5. After Le Petit Cabaret village, turn left on the D130
6. Keep driving on the D130 & pass by Courjon & Saint-Pierre-de-Juillers
7. After Saint-Pierre-de-Juillers Turn right on the D221
8. Arrive in Saint-Martin-de-Juillers
9. Continue along: D221 / Rue du Ch√¢teau
10. Turn left: Rue de la Mairie
11. Turn left: D221E1;
12.Turn right: Rue de l' Ecole
We are at the corner of rue de l' Ecole & rue de la Fontaine
Rue de la l' Ecole is where the car entrance is located
Welcome to Le Jardin d' Angelyne