A valuable stop for taking the time to live ... ... .... in the Jura! Heat, taste and smell mixes with happiness. Warm welcome, generous warmth of a region rich in surprises. Taste for a natural environment that is offered to you beautifully, taste to share my passions. Scents of April with the vines in flower scents of June with limes, acacias and wild roses in bloom.
Description of Les Tilleuls Bed & Breakfast:It’s with pleasure that I invite you to come into our home,
Warmth, savour and scents blend with delight
Warmth of a hearty welcome,
Warmth of a generous region, rich with surprises
Joy of the surrounding nature, wonderfully stretched out before us
Joy of sharing my passions
Scents of April… of burgeoning grape-vines
Scents of June with linden-trees, wild-rose bushes and locust-trees in blossom
“The Linden Trees”, a pleasing harmony for receiving you as a friend
Two Bed&Breakfast ground floor (with direct access) accommodations, labelled «Gîtes de France-Charmance”, are gaily and rustically decorated.
Independent sanitary facilities for each room
- Reception capacity: sleeps 4 people ( 6 with the addition of 1 supplementary bed)
- 2 separate single beds of 90cms in one room and 1 double bed of 160cms in the other
- Substantial breakfasts accompanied by freshly produced “homemade jams”
- Flowered terrace adjacent to a small aromatic plants garden
- Wooded garden where leafy trees intertwine with conifers . Pets are welcome. Out of season, most times, I will lodge you in my “Four Seasons House” 3 “ears” (rating) where each room has its own private sanitary facilities.