16 Route D'avignon, Saint Geniès de Comolas, 30150
Located at the limit between Provence and Languedoc, 10 minutes away from Avignon, the mansion dates back to the XVIIIth century . A typical "bastide" sitting in a big garden with swimming pool, it offers three rooms: la Route de la Soie, la Route du Cacao and la Route des Bastides.
Description of Les Routes du Monde Bed & Breakfast:The house is a XVIIIth century "bastide" sitting in a big garden with swimming pool, kiosk and fish pond. Its three rooms are according to various themes, with artifacts brought back from trips: la Route de la Soie will transport you to the Indian subcontinent, la Route du Cacao has an African setting, while la Route des BAstides is more provençale.
Located at the limit between Provence and Languedoc, facing Chateauneuf du Pape and its famous wineyards and cellars, 10 minutes away from Avignon and its festival, from Orange and its "chorégies", 20 minutes from Uzès and 30 minutes from Nîmes. For the amateurs of kayak and canyoning, we are 30 minutes away from the canyons of the Ardèche and the Cèze rivers. Airports in Marseille and Montpellier are 1 hour away.
The TGV train station is 15 min from the house.
The house is ideally located at the crossroads of all touristic activities and cultural events in the region, while at the same time keeping the calm of a small southern village.
The lady of the house welcomes you in French, English, Spanish or Italian, with a nice cup of tea or a tasty glass of wine depending on the time of your arrival.
We are happy to welcome you in our home..
We remain at your disposal to help you make the best of your stay, providing good advice and information on ongoing activities and events.
Here are some rules to follow in order to make your stay as comfortable as posible for both you and us.
1) Arrival from 16h00 on. Departure before 11h00. Thank you to give us some warning should you be late.
2) Our house is a non smoking house, however it is possible to smoke in the garden, respecting the plantations is self evident.
3) Pets are not accepted.
4) The room is ready before your arrival and once you have arrived we do not reenter it so as to respect your privacy. However should you need additional cleaning during your stay, a supplement of 20 € would be required.
For a stay over a week, housekeeping is provided free of charge in the middle of the stay.
5) Breakfast is served between 8h00 and 11h00 in the garden or in front of the fireplace in case of bad weather. Having breakfast eralier is also possible if so reuested.
6) The swimming pool is at your disposal from 08h00 to 22h00 under your own responsibility.
ROAD OF SPICES
a trip to Rajasthan for this particular room cool in summer, housed in the old cellars, in warm tones of the Indian subcontinent.
you have at your disposal a 160 bed, a small seating area, wifi, TV, small refrigerator, and a bathroom and toilet.
Direct access to the shaded courtyard where you will be served breakfast in the shade of the linden tree in summer or in the dining room where it will be used by the fire in winter.
Visitor ReviewsWrite a review
View On Map