164 Mon Choisy Trou aux Biches, Mon Choisy Trou aux Biches Mon Choisy, 22304
Hire 6 new apartments of 90 - 100m2 for 2 to 5 persons at less than 150m from the most beautiful beach of Trou aux biches and Mon Choisy in the north of Mauritius. All our apartments are of 3 to 4 pieces and for the couples,you pay the price of a Studio.
Description of Residence Impala Mauritius Ile Maurice Bed & Breakfast:Contact Information
Contact the Owner directly to check for availability
Ashok Kumar JHEELAN
164 Mont Choisy Trou aux Biches MAURITIUS
Visitor ReviewsWrite a review
Directions to Residence Impala Mauritius Ile MauriceMont Choisy and Trou aux Biches public beaches and villages are situated in North West of Mauritius near Pointe aux Piments , Pereybere and Grand Bay
The Most beautiful beach of Mauritius with crystal clear water and safe place to swim. Near Pointe aux Piments Péreybère Grand Bay The residence is situated in a calm place and ideally located in border of a reserve for deer and birds. Trou aux Biches and Mont Choisy public beaches, restaurants, supermarket & amenities and all activities are at 150m.
Private residence, perfectly located next to beaches, restaurants & amenities. All apartment has an air-conditioned and ceiling fan. One double bedroom and two singles bedroom. Living / Dining area with a double sofa bed, armchairs and a private balcony .
Airport transfers for FREE
Fully furnished apartments and Digital safe in all apartments. Ample bed linen & bathroom towels are provided.
Daily maid service included. English / French speaking Private chauffeur and Taxi available.
The best beaches of Mauritius with fine white sand & turquoise waters. Great snorkelling, Scuba diving, deap sea fishing and a variety of watersports on offer at local beaches. Restaurants for reasonable price and All amenities at 150m walk: bars, supermarket, excursion & diving centres, car/bike/scooter hire centres, taxi stands, bus stops, bank.
Activities: Snorkelling, Scubaa diving, Fishing, water skiing, speedboat tours, glass-bottom boats, parasailing, pedalos,
sea kayaking, visits of islands in the North: Coin de Mire, Ilot Gabriel, Ile Plate Flat Island Round Island Ile Ronde Snake Island Ile aux Serpents and also restaurants and cafés. Church of Cap Malheureux and view of the North sea.
Obtain Good price on Car Rentals, Taxi, Activities and Trips from Ashok JHEELAN
A great variety of reasonably priced activities can be booked a few minutes walk from the apartment:
- Dolphins visit by catamaran with possibility of swimming with dolphins
- Yacht / trimaran / catamaran / boat day cruises to offshore deserted islands of L'ile Plate & L'ile D'ambre, all with immaculate beaches (with barbecue, stops for swimming & snorkelling)
- Excursion to the beautiful island of Ile aux Cerfs, with barbecue, swimming & snorkeling
- Full day trip on the “Isla Mauricia”, the oldest active magnificent sailing boat, with lunch, snorkeling & Sega musicians
- Captain Nemo’s undersea walk with a helmet for 30 min., great for non-divers & children over 7
- Half day / full day deep sea fishing (marlin, tuna, baracuda, carangue and other species)
- Line fishing
- Parasailing over beautiful lagoon
- Scuba diving
- Blue Safari Submarine: discover the undersea world at a depth of 35 meters, great for anyone over the age of 2
- Nessee semi-submersible boat with snorkelling between fishes & reefs to discover the marine life
Historical Sites & Places to explore:
- Resort town of Grand-Baie with its charming shopping arcades, its market, its restaurants on the water's edge & bars.
- Fishing village of Grand Bay and Cap Malheureux where you can visit the church chapel and buy fresh fish from local fishermen
- Horse Riding Delights where you can hire horses or bicycles to ride through the grounds of the former "Mont Choisy Sugar Estate".
- Aquarium of trou aux Biches where you will be able to see and touch a great array of tropical sealife in giant tanks & touch pools
- The Verger de Labourdonnais, a beautiful colonial house surrounded by a 40 hectar sugar cane plantation & an orchard with all tropical fruit trees of Mauritius and nurseries with colourful & perfumed flowers
- The Botanical Garden of Pamplemousses one of the most beautiful tropical botanical garden in the world with giant indigenous tortoises & small zoo and several plants.
- L'Aventure du Sucre an old sugar mill converted into a interesting museum in a beautiful location retracing the history of Mauritius.
- Goodlands Village with its colourful market, its chocolate factory & its large Historic Marine model boat factory.
- Triolet village you will be able to visit the Maheswarnath Temple, which is the largest hindu temple in Mauritius.
- Port Louis the capital of Mauritius with its exotic markets, its China Town & pagodas, its temples, its modern Caudan shopping complex & its fascinating "Blue - -- Penny Museum", casino and Champs de Mars - Horses race.
View On Map