Enjoy the sweetness of life unique to this region of Namur staying in a typical stone country, dating from 1840. . .
Description of La Ruelle Bed & Breakfast:Just come and experience the quiet way of life, typical of this region of
Namur by living in an ancient masonry built in 1840 with local stones. We
welcome you in Profondeville in a very cosy guestroom that we designed on
two levels in a little house which is part of our property.
Its independent access will give you a feeling of freedom that you'll be
able to experience by discovering the little alleys snaking in our charming
village or by riding a bike and go along the "Ravel" by the river Meuse or
even join the golf club of Rougemont, only 3 kms' away from our house.
You can also simply take advantage of the quietness of our garden and dream
near the swimming pool.
We're looking forward to seeing you soon !
Directions to La Ruelle
- On the E411 (Bruxelles-Luxembourg) take the exit n°16, "Naninne-Wierde" and
"Naninne" and then turn left, "Dave-Naninne".
- Cross Naninne and descend the valley towards Dave. At the foot of this road, fellow
"Dinant-Yvoir" and afterwards "Yvoir".
- After 2 km, turn left and fellow "Dinant-Namur-N92" and after having crossed the
bridge over the Meuse, fellow "Dinant-Profondeville"..
- Entering Profondeville, straight on at the crossroads with traffic lights and the next
roundabout take the 3rd exit, marked "Centre". Just before the church bran left into the
"rue Colonel Bourg" and park in the car-park situated in front of the "Maison de la
Culture" (large white building).
- A few steps will lead you into the "rue Colonel Bourg". Make you way towards the
Meuse for about 10 metres an the "Ruelle Pyot" will be on your right. N°7 is the charming
guest house where you will have a very pleasant stay.
View On Map