Le Mas de Paraloup, Vallon Pont d'Arc, 07150
A 4km from Vallon Pont d'Arc you will find the MAS PARALOUP bathing in the Mediterranean sun between vineyards, olive groves and lavender. The eighteenth-century Provençal Mas built in the golden age of the silkworm, then converted into vineyard exudes tranquility and softness of the South. The four houses tastefully renovated offering peace and relaxation in an authentic. Rides and unforgettable excursions you will discover the Ardeche river and interleaving. Swimming and relaxing in the midday sun, just minutes from the beautiful Ardeche Gorges. This creates a privileged destination for those seeking a place where there is the song of cicadas, stunning views and fresh air charged with aroma of lavender and wild thyme in the privacy of a stay at Mas de Paraloup. Charming villages, streets pitorestques, markets of Provence, Gorges splendid nature in the wild, an exceptional archaeological heritage, you'll find it all here. Surrounded by a region so rich in tradition, color and sites to discover you can not resist from time to time to take your car, while you stay in an idyllic setting!
Description of Mas de Paraloup - Gîte Denise Gite :Description:
It is at the back of the Mas that you will find two semi-detached gîtes, "Denise" and "Louise". (They share a communal entrance).
Facing West with splendid views of the vineyards and surrounding hills with olive orchards.
You benefit from all the calm required to spend a good holiday with breathtaking scenery, ample opportunity for walking and the magnificent Gorges de l'Ardèche nearby.
You may be able to see deer and wild boars if you watch carefully and walk quietly. I saw them myself!
- Studio accommodation with lounge area, TV with DVD player, radio-CD player.
- Sleeping area with (1xdouble bed, 1xsingle bed).
- Open-plan kitchen with oven, microwave, coffee machine, water cooker and a various electrical appliances.
- Bathroom with shower and wc.
- Utility room with shared washing machine.
- Children cot, high chair and bath-tub baby upon request.
- Electric heating. Private parking area.
- Garden furniture with parasol, barbecue and lounge-chairs.. Lovely view over the vineyards, olive trees and the olive orchards on the hills..