La Bédinière, Crouy Sur Cosson, 41220
CHARMING COTTAGE IN SOLOGNE 5 MINUTES FROM PARC DE CHAMBORD.
Description of La Bédinière Gîte Gite :Conditioned house of 90m² with 3 bedrooms, with 'new', in a very quiet
The Bédinière is a half-timbered house (open since December 2012, classified 3 ears), emblematic of the Sologne 'located within the 5Kms Park Chambord and near other castles of the Loire (Blois-Cheverny Chaumont-Chenonceau-Amboise-Beauregard ...). Biking plains (Castles Cycling ToursLa Loire by bike) in the beautiful region of 'Sologne'. Near Center Park and the natural BEAUVAL.Baignade Zoo Mont-près-Chambord.
Located 700m from the typical Solognot town, on a plot. The cottage is ideal for entertaining 6 people (possibly 8) with 3 beautiful independent rooms with large bedding.
Possibility of weekend 250 .
On the ground floor you will find:
- a dining room (farm table) with lounge, sofabed for 2 people. Flat screen TV. Beams and oak staircase Sologne characteristics.
- a fully equipped kitchen with new dishwasher, oven, microwave, ceramic hob, extractor, fridge-freezer and small appliances.
- bathroom with 2 natural stone sinks and a large shower.
- 1 bedroom with beams (double bed 160) and closet.
- 1 bedroom with double bed 160 and wardrobe + TV
- 1 bedroom with 2 beds of 90 convertible into a double bed 180 and wardrobe.
- a bathroom with natural stone basin and toilet.
Welcome Box 'REGIONAL' offered.
Towels for 5 / person / stay. Cleaning on request (50 )
- a large table with chairs and armchairs in the shade of the trees used to make meals (and aperitifs !!!) in all tranquility. Barbecue.
Discover Wildlife of the Sologne Sauvage (rutting deer all near the cottage), ponds and its inhabitants. All the charm of the country Raboliot.
Castles rollover Possibility Loire plane and NATURE outputs (contact us)
Visitor ReviewsWrite a review
Directions to La Bédinière GîteProche du Parc de CHambord.
Par Autoroute A 10, sortie 16 (Mer - Chambord) et A-71 (Paris - Clermont-Ferrand) avec deux sorties en Sologne : Lamotte-Beuvron et Salbris.
View On Map