click for 5 extra photos
Antwerpen ( Kapellen)
Reviews:Write a review
Price per night:price from €64
Description for B&B:WELCOME
We would like to welcome you in ‘Villa Acacia’ our house and your home for a couple of days in Kapellen at close range of the city of Antwerp, centre of diamonds, art and fashion. Looking for nice a place to stay, close to Antwerp, city of Rubens, and the nice surroundings of the Kalmthout countryside where you can walk and ride the bicycle? Come and stay at “ Villa Acacia”, named after the impressive tree in our garden. . Over a hundred years old, the house, once called ‘Villa Iwan’ was the country house of a wealthy Antwerp family, before it turned into an orphanage. A couple of years ago we bought this house with a history and now we restored it into its old ‘grandeur’. Two luxury bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms in a beautiful Victorian house, in the centre of Kapellen, close to restaurants and the railway station. And..
famous Belgian Chocolates will be waiting in your room on arrival. For those who need to be in the Antwerp Harbour, a overnight stay in our B and B would be a perfect alternative for a anonymous hotel in the Antwerp City Centre.
- Non Smoking, no pets, no creditcards
- Motorcyclist and bicycles welcome, motor tours in the region on demand. - -- Private car park
- 10 percent discount from the 3rd night.
- train and bus station at 250metres
- By train and car: only 15 minutes from the heart of Antwerp.
- wirelles internet in all rooms at 5€ day 10€stay
Aucun avis pour l'instant Write a review