46, route de La Tour D'aigues, La Bastidonne, 84120
This house of character and style of Provence is located on a sloping, wooded (4000m ²), and protected through secure portals. We offer access to the swimming pool 14x7, 5m overflow and ozone treatment (no smell, no taste) and great beaches where everyone can find a place to enjoy the sun and even the shadow . And with a view over the Luberon and the typical Provencal village of La Bastidonne.
Description of Les Chênes Verts Bed & Breakfast:The house of 300 m²:
- offers 5 guest rooms, equipped with their own bathroom and WC which is fitted with a 5th 180 bed convertible into 2 twin beds, it also enjoys its own bathroom water and WC. The hot water is produced through ecologically effect of the sun.
- A beautiful large kitchen and beautifully exposed and facing the Luberon where Véronique bright blue cord from the house, Is the delight of our guests, alternating Provencal dishes, southern, exotic, family cuisine ... It is provided every day except Wednesdays and Sundays in July and August.
- A large living room of 70m ² with fireplace, ceiling Provencal television for all
- In a room where the placements made repairs chairs.
- A new generation reversible air conditioning with individual controls in each room.
- A large terrace of 150m ² tiled throughout, offering room to sit.
- In the undergrowth available: hammock and chairs and garden tables.
- A petanque.
- Mountain bike rides with Patrick (nature discovery walks, Taking pictures, etc ...
- Ping-pong, and other outdoor games, or for winter evenings playing cards ....
Aux Chenes Verts, you will find peace and tranquility.
As we are located in the heart of the Luberon Park, you can take the opportunity to visit the picturesque villages, with our advice and more.
Directions to Les Chênes VertsFrom Perth, take the direction Mirabeau, 6 km from the village of Bastidonne, direction tower Aigues
- After the panel out of the village (D165) is 20 m to the right of a common input other house is the gate in front of you. Do not hesitate to call
- GPS: E = 184.108.40.206.42.8 N = 8
View On Map