click for 12 extra photos
5, Rue Sainte Anne
Reviews:Write a review
Price per week:price from €400
Description for B&B:3 mins walk to shops and 5 minutes walk from the beach in Préfailles, rents storey house for 6 persons:
- 1 room with kitchen (4 ring gas cooker / oven - dishwasher - microwave oven ...), sitting area with sofa bed that can sleep 2 extra people, flat screen TV.
- 2 bedrooms: one with a bed 2 people - wardrobe / closet and the other with a bed for 2 + 2 bunk beds - wardrobe - chest of drawers - small office.
- Shower room with washing machine
- separate toilet.
enclosed garden of 300 m2. Garden furniture. 2 deck chairs.
Description for GiteEquipped to accommodate 6 to 8 people, our house, completely renovated, is located 200 m from shops and 400 m from the beach (5 min walk) to allow you to make the most of your stay.
It consists of:
- 1 living room with kitchen (stove / oven, dishwasher, fridge with freezer compartment, Microwave, toaster ...) - Flat screen TV - comfortable sofa bed that can sleep two additional people.
- 1 Bedroom with a bed 2 people (140x190) and wardrobe (shelves / closet / drawers)
- 1 Bedroom with a bed 2 people (140x190), 2 bunk beds (90x190), a wardrobe and a dresser.
- 1 Bathroom with shower and washing machine.
- 1 Separate toilet.
- Garden closed no vis-à-vis 300 m2.
- The beds are equipped with pillows, duvet beds for 90 and 140, blankets, mattress protectors and sub-pillowcases but we do not provide or linen or linen.
- The ongoing maintenance products are supplied.
- Household Option: at the end of your stay, we can do the cleaning for you for a fee of 50.
- Our rates are all inclusive, including local taxes.
- In the absence of the owner, a contact person is available if needed, to facilitate your stay.
- Doctors, nurses, pharmacy on site.
- Supermarket, grocery, two bakeries, two butchers, newspaper / tobacco, restaurants, pizzeria, creperie ...
Activities on the spot (walking):
Beautiful walks and hiking or biking along coastal paths
Markets summer on Wednesdays and Saturdays
Cinema Cultural Centre (shows, Theater ...)
Tennis courts Basketball court
skate rink outdoor table tennis tables
Beach volley Petanque
Gift Shops (including the famous Grand Bazaar with its unique collection of Kite Flying!)
Shellfish (mussels, winkles, Clams, shrimp, crab ...) and fishing (Lashes, bars ...)
Possibility hiring of a fishery, small wooden hut perched on rock blank, with a large Aveneau for fishing, typical of the region (contact early on to the Tourist Office for a reservation)
Pornic and its pretty busy port, casino, Golf, spa, swimming pool ...
St Nazaire and shipyards
Wild Planet (Zoo) in Port St Père
La Baule ...
Aucun avis pour l'instant Write a review