This property is no longer listed on this site. Please use the search above to find other accommodation
Price Per Night:
Idyllic hotel set in the heart of rural France..Peace and relaxation await with locally sourced food and wine a sun-drenched pool and stunning countryside.
B&B Description:Our family run hotel, dating in parts from the 17th century, is nestled in the small, quiet hilltop village of St Paul Lizonne, surrounded by stunning countryside and panoramic views.
We have 9 en-suite rooms, each with a view over the surrounding hilltops. A large pool awaits those lazy summer afternoons and meals can be served either in our oak beamed restaurant or on those warm summer evenings, out on the terrace where you can relax and soak up the atmosphere over our locally sourced menu and regional wines.
To find out more, view our seasonal menu or to contact us please visit our website.
Directions- Cali and
Boulogne - Rouen go through and after the new A28
- Pass the Le Mans and Tours, Poitiers and Angouleme
- Follow the direction of Perigueux and turn right at Rochebeaucout
- Turn right when you arrive at the market place and immediately left Verteillac
- when you see the breakdown of St Paul Lizonne after about 3. 2km to turn ágauche Lusignac
- After about 3. 2km turn right to St Paul Lizonne
Below are the latest reviews for this listing:
Le bonheur est à la vieille maison
Troisième fois cette année pour plusieurs jours cette fois ! ON A HÂTE. ....