This property is no longer listed on this site. Please use the search above to find other accommodation
Price Per Night:
You want to make your stay at the gates of the high Vosges? Do not hesitate, we are happy to welcome you to our guest house Peccavillers. We have four themed rooms: mountain, trapping ans nature. We also have a cottage 2/4 people. We also offer every night a host table on reservation.
B&B Description:Our guest house consists O'TOUR FIRE:
* 3 themed guest rooms. Each one has a bathroom with shower and toilet.
* a dining room accommodating up to 14 guests at the table. A chimney to the hearth can contemplate the flames of a roaring campfire, installed in comfortable armchairs!
* consists of a lounge sofas and chairs for relaxing or watching TV, Reading a book, magazine or playing a board game.
* an open kitchen to the U.S. where guests can ask for a moment to discuss and share, why not, cooking recipes! Free WIFI access.
* a terrace where there are some meals as soon as the sun is out you! Barbecue and plancha offer some good read on sunny days with great food O'tour fire!
* a large gardenSo that children enjoy outdoor play such as swing and big relax under the arbor or on a hammock in the shade of birch and walnut.
Holiday rental description:Our cottage is located next door to the guest rooms. It allows the reception of 4 people.
It includes: *
a room with cooking facilities (2 electric rings, microwave, fridge), table and crockery, sofa bed, fireplace hearth, TV and satellite dish, WiFi access possible.
* * A private toilet
a private bathroom with shower and sink
* access to the guest house and garden
DirectionsSince Remiremont take the lead in Gerardmer? After Leclerc roundabout turn left towards St Amer. After several km of the company at the crossroads turn right towards Peduzzi Peccavillers. Cross the bridge then head Nol. Our guest house is after the old school on the right.
Below are the latest reviews for this listing:
3 nuits à O'Tour du feu
Très bon accueil, chambre tout confort et très joliment décorée, et très bonne table d'hôte. A recommander pour tout séjour dans les hautes Vosges.