click for 20 extra photos
Description for B&B:Les Glycines is located on the outskirts of the village of Mison-les-Armands. It is a former hotel-café-restaurant dating back to 1870, which has now been converted into holiday accommodation with "chambres d'hôtes" (Bed and Breakfast) and self-catering apartments (gîtes). The building has been thoroughly refurbished and modernised but the original style and character have been maintained. The house has a large garden facing south, which offers shade under the chestnut and cherry trees. Its main feature is a beautiful large terrace of 150m2 sheltered from the sun by a magnificent wisteria (glycines). In the garden you will also find the swimming pool with terrace and sunbeds.
We have 3 double rooms available, each with its own en-suite bathroom and toilet. Plus we offer Gîte Jouère sleeping 2 and Gîte Malaup sleeping 2. You can also rent a gite plus one or more rooms. The rooms and the gîtes can be rented as group accommodation (sleeps a maximum of 12).
Breakfast is served to guests renting a room. A couple of times a week we offer a "Plat du Jour" (evening meal). For more information, please check the Food and Drinks section on our website www.les-glycines.com.
Guests are welcome as from 18 years old.
Description for GiteGite Jouere:
Via the private terrace stairs you have access to your apartment on the first floor. The gîte measures a roomy 50 m2 facing South and East. It overlooks the wisteria covered terrace to the South, where you can see the swimming pool and the garden. On your private terrace under the linden tree you will find table and chairs and your own barbecue. The gîte sleeps 2 persons. Possibility to rent this gîte plus one or more rooms!
The accommodation includes:
- a combined lounge/kitchen/dining room with gas cooker, microwave-oven, dishwasher, Magimix-Nespresso + coffee machine and fridge. Lounge sofa, 2 arm chairs, low table. Wifi.
- a bathroom with shower, washbasin and toilet
- a bedroom with two single beds (90×200 cm), wardrobe.
Gite Malaup has its own entrance and garden plus terrace with Weber-barbecue and garden furniture. Total surface area inside is about 50 m2, the gîte faces very old mulberry- and linden trees. The gîte sleeps 2 persons. Possibility to rent this gîte with one or more rooms!
The accommodation includes:
- On the ground floor you will find a large well-equiped kitchen / dining room with gas cooker, Senseo + coffee machine, fridge, microwave/oven and dish washer;
- On the first floor: a bathroom with shower, washbasin and toilet; a bedroom with 2 single beds, 2 comfy chairs plus table, wardrobe, t.v.; wifi.
Extra information for both gites:
- Our gîtes and rooms are non-smoking.
- Bed and kitchen linen are provided. Bath towels can be rented ( 5. per set), these towels are not be used at the swimming pool. You can bring your own swim towels or you can hire them at our place at 5. p.p.
- A couple of times a week we offer a table dhôte. On the other evenings you can enjoy our Menu simple.
- Possibility to rent one or more rooms with the gîtes.
- Final cleaning: 50.--
Please also read our general terms and conditions, please check our website www.les-glycines.com.
Aucun avis pour l'instant Write a review
please check "Contact and Reservations" on our website
|Notes: Minimum stay in the gites is 3 nights.|