This property is no longer listed on this site. Please use the search above to find other accommodation
Price Per Night:
2 large T1bis available for rent after work to be able to offer a rental in a studio completely renovated with equipment and furniture quality in a pleasant environment (old photos presented)
Holiday rental description:2 large T1bis available for rent after work to be able to offer a rental in a studio completely renovated with equipment and furniture quality in a pleasant environment (old photos presented)
- AT THE FOOT OF CANIGOU - T1bis The Pena of 32 m2 for 2 people Residence Saint Vincent 2nd floor.
- AT THE FOOT OF THE CANIGOU - T1bis The Madres of 32 m2 for 2 people Residence Saint Vincent 2nd floor.
View of La Pena and the Madres and surrounding mountains and the old village of Vernet les Bains.
Located at the top of the old village facing the fortified castle and the church in a quiet residential area not overlooked 5 minutes walk from the village center with shops and 10 minutes from the spa (or 2 minutes by car).
The residence Saint Vincent is a small charming residence with 3 floors and 10 lots. Tranquility assured.
Secured cellar of 5 m2 (for bicycles) for each of them.
The 2 apartments are as follows:
- a large entrance
- a living room with flat screen LED TNT (Possibility to connect your game console or your computer without any worries) and DVD player, storage with wardrobe
- a separate sleeping area with new bedding bed 140.
- open kitchen on the living room and fully equipped (sink, oven, fridge freezer, microwave, 3 ceramic hob, extractor hood, electric kettle, electric coffee maker, toaster toaster, large worktop and storage and dining table 4 people, complete kit necessary for kitchen)
-Water space equipped with shower for one, bathroom with tub for the other with thermostatic taps and shower column, vanity unit, electric blower, private washing machine, dryer hair, drying rack, vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board with separate toilets.
For your safety, housing equipped with two smoke detectors.
You will be delighted to eat outside on the terrace with garden furniture and plancha available.
Our pets are not allowed
Books, magazines and tourist documentation at your disposal for free consultation.
Secured cellar of 5 m2 (bike garage for example)
Possibility Rent bed linen (sheets): 10 per week and per bed
Possibility Rental towels (towels), gloves, bath mats): 6 per person
Kitchen linen (tea towels) provided,
Household possibility (40 )
Charges not included:
- Water according to meter index and tariff basis water management
- Electricity and heating according to meter index and tariff EDF
Arrival time: from 16h; Time of departure: before 10am
PRICES 2018 Week
Low Season (December to March): 210
Mid Season (April, May, October, November): 260
High Season (June and September): 285
Very High Season (July and August): 305
PRICES 2018 Thermal cure 3 weeks
Low Season (December to March): 500
Mid Season (April, May, October, November): 580
High Season (June and September): 660
Very High Season (July and August): 730
Deposit of 200 against damages (not cashed and returned at the end of stay if the apartment is not degraded)
A rental contract is established and an inventory is made at the entrance and exit. An invoice is issued for payment on the spot.
30% deposit on booking, the balance payable on your arrival on the day of delivery of the keys
The rental is blocked upon receipt of deposit.
Any cancellation leads to the loss of the deposit.
Directions- By car: Motorway A9 to Perpignan, then N116 to Villefranche de Conflent (55kms), then D116 to Vernet les Bains (5kms)
- Plane: Perpignan / rivesaltes airport (Air France and Ryanair)
- Train: Arrival at Perpignan station
* then Bus: from Perpignan (SNCF) bus station: bus 240 or 241 direct to 1
* or TER to 1 to Villefranche de Conflent Vernet les and bus to 1