This property is no longer listed on this site. Please use the search above to find other accommodation
Description for B&B:The heart of the Dordogne Lotoise Valley. House with character in an eighteenth century farmhouse on the banks of the river and backed by the cliff.
The harmonious decoration, furniture, regional and large rooms will delight young and old people. Staying as a couple, with friends and family as much for a weekend or for a longer stay.
Located between Souillac and Rocamadour, close to the Caves of Lacave and Padirac chasm, you will find serenity and rest.
Description for GiteMaximum Capacity: 12 people*
Total Superficy: 400m²
Ground floor :
- Dining Room
- Living room with open fireplace and cable / satellite TV / DVD / Wi-Fi
- Fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, microwave)
- Washing machine and dryer
- 3 bedrooms (3 beds in 160, 100 2 beds, 1 cot), one with bathroom
- 1 independent bathroom
- 2 separate toilets
First Floor :
- 2 bedrooms (1 bed 160, 3 beds 90), one with bathroom
- A room with WC
- Salted private Swimming pool
- Oil central heating
- 1 ha park half closed, shaded garden, rose garden
*Possible to rent only the ground floor for maximum 8 people, with a discount during medium and low season.
Aucun avis pour l'instant Write a review