15 Chemin des Murs, Vienne en Bessin, 14400
The gite is situated in the heart of a small village called Vienne-en-Bessin next to a similar gite with independant access and private parking.
Description of Gîtes Les Rainettes Gite :The gite is situated in the heart of a small village called Vienne-en-Bessin next to a similar gite with independant access and private parking.
You will have an enjoyable stay with bbq’s or boules. The children can play in the garden, sand-pit, and swings.
Situated on the public footpath you will have chance to discover the Normandy contryside with a simple strowl or veritable hike.
We are ten minutes from the pretty medieval town of Bayeux and the landing beaches, where you will have chance to discover our region.
Below are the latest reviews for this listing:
Les Rainettes, Vienne-en-Bessin
The gîte is very nice with all comfort you need. M. and Mme. Mare are very kind hosts. The surroundings are perfect for hiking. And the calmness is incredible.
Directions to Gîtes Les RainettesFrom Caen port :
- Take the road direction Caen
- At Caen take the direction Bayeux - Cherbourg par E46-N13
- Continue on the N13, take the exit n° 36 direction Bayeux
- At the round-a-bout take the direction Esquay-sur-Seulles (D153)
- At the junction take a right turn direction Esquay-sur-Seulles / Creully (D126)
- At Esquay-sur-Seulles turn left direction Vienne-en-Bessin (D127)
- At Vienne at the round-a-bout turn right until the road splits
- Take the left turn— Go past the school / Town hall and follow the road around
- Until you arrive at no 15—Red gate.
View On Map