click for 9 extra photos
Reviews:Write a review
Price per week:price from €375
Description for B&B:Spend your vacation in an authentic and typical 18th century Alsacian house built in 1716.
It is located on the main street in the heart of one of the most beautiful village in Alsace: Bergheim.
Alsace is in first position of Lonely Planet's top 10 !
Description for GiteWe are offering you a spacious fully furnished 2 bedroom apartment, 1st floor entirely renovated and refurbished with a 80m² surface (860 square feet):
- 1 master bedroom with 1 full size bed (140cm x 190cm) and 1 wardrobe
- 1 bedroom with 2 single bed (90cm x 190cm) and 1 chest of drawers
- 1 kitchen fully equipped with an electric stove, oven, refrigerator + freezer, dishwasher, microwave oven.
- 1 dining area with a table and 6 chairs and open on the kitchen
- 1 bathroom with a bath tub and a basin + shower attachment
- 1 separate WC
The blankets/comforters and pillows are provided, possibility to provide sheets but only on request
Bergheim is located on the Road Of Wines (Route Des Vins) on the foot-hill where the Haut-Koenigsbourg castle seats. Thanks to his unique location, Bergheim offers you multiple choice of hikes, bike rides on bike path and riding in the vineyards or mountain-biking.
From Bergheim you are only 15 minutes away from Colmar by car, 45 minutes from Strasbourg, 10 minutes from Selestat and 1 hour from Basel (Switzerland). Other famous villages such as Riquewhir, Ribeauville, Kaysersberg and Kientzheim are only few minutes away by car and also reachable by bike.
Aucun avis pour l'instant Write a review