click for 13 extra photos
Reviews:Write a review
Price per week:price from €850
Description for B&B:Charming 4 bedroom riverside house with private swimming pool which can sleep up to 8-10 people. The balcony overlooking the river has a BBQ and stunning river valley views and the large sun terrace is great for relaxing by the pool. The house is comfortably furnished and very well equipped and there is lots to do and see in this wonderful area. There are restaurants and a shop in the village.
Description for GiteLes Saules has:
• Two floors, with the main living area on the first floor
• Child friendly balcony to two sides of the property (east and south), with gate and lovely views over the garden and river valley beyond
• Four bedrooms (two upstairs, two down) sleeping ten people comfortably
• Two bathrooms (one upstairs, one downstairs), one with spa bath. Both have powerful showers.
• A separate toilet
• Large open plan living with a woodburner and dining area with seating for eight people.
• Flat screen television and WIFI
• Modern, well equipped kitchen (including microwave and dishwasher)
• Laundry room with washing machine
• 10m x 5m pool with alarm, safety cover, fence and large sun terrace
• Half an acre of garden fully enclosed by a fence with secure gates
• Numerous fruit trees including figs, apples, apricots, pears, plums, cherries, hazelnuts and walnuts, all available to pick in season.
• Parking for two / three cars with garage space for one.
• Family DVDs, books, games, sand pit, climbing frame and swing
The house can accommodate up to 10 people and is furnished to a very high standard. The village location, the panorama and the constantly changing light on the surrounding hills and river valley all contribute to the ambience of this lovely home. You can walk to the boulangerie every morning and evening for fresh bread and milk and that all important bottle of wine! You can eat out on the balcony, weather permitting, sitting on the east side in the morning, and the south in the afternoons to make the most of the sunshine, and of course the BBQ and the fridge are always nearby. Everything is included in the cost of rental except towels for which we charge 10 euros a set (face, hand, bath and pool towels) but you are free to bring your own at no additional cost. We also ask for a 300 euros security deposit. We accept sterling payments if you prefer to pay in pounds.
Aucun avis pour l'instant Write a review
Bouillac est on le D840 between Decazeville and Capdenac.
|Notes: Max. 8 people|