click for 11 extra photos
Description for B&B:St. Pierre is a small hamlet surrounded by open countryside and woodland. Popular with walkers and mountain bikers alike, with access to kilometres of well signed pathways; we are Ideally located for easy access to riverside routes along the majestic river Vienne as it winds its way through the valley. Take a short drive or cycle ride to the impressive viaduct at L'Isle Jourdain from which you can really see the river in all its glory. The riverside town of Availles Limouzine is about three minutes away by car, or a good walk. There is a selection of shops here together with bars and restaurants Located about an hour from the airports at both Limoges and Poitiers, the area is easily reached from the UK.
Nearby attractions and activities:
- Val de Vienne motor-racing circuit (10 minutes away)
- Aerodrome du Val de Vienne (10 minutes away)
- Oradour-sur-Glane martyred village war memorial (25 minutes away)
- Course fishing, kayaking, sailing and water skiing on the river Vienne (10 minutes away)
- Horse riding, off-road centre, quad-biking (10 minutes away)
Plus many more attractions and days out in the wider area.
Aucun avis pour l'instant Write a review
|Notes: 1 double and 1 twin room with private bathroom|