click for 2 extra photos
Description for B&B:Until 1872, in the location of this house, were the gardens of the Abbey a Benedictine of women " The St Laurent convent " (at present apartments Residences of the Abbey).
The house is situated in 5mn on foot of the Cathedral of Bourges.
The revolution lives the sale of grounds and mister Alphonse-Joseph Charmeil, art teacher to the Royal Middle school(College) of Bourges and founder of the Museum of Bourges the conservative of which he was during almost 50 years, was built this original house of style Napoleon III. He(it) made add in 1878 in the garden, a kiosk(pavilion) and two detached houses(flags) consisted of a marble decoration(set),
Originally the tour(ballot) of chorus(choir) of the church St Pierre Le Marché builds in 1760 (current church Notre-Dame).
This decoration(set) is always present in its original facing and is since registered
Aucun avis pour l'instant Write a review