click for 11 extra photos
552d Les Champs De La Cense
Reviews:Write a review
Price per week:price from €500
Description for B&B:The location of the cottage offers not only a panoramic view of the plain of Alsace and the Black Forest but is ideally located to discover central Alsace around Colmar.
The accommodation we offer is located in the mountains, at the foot of Hohnack Castle, at the top of the village. It adjoins the owners' house while remaining independent.
Nature lovers and hikers (on foot, mountain biking, snowshoeing ...) will find departures marked circuits on site.
Sports enthusiasts can also reach the Lac Blanc ski resort, which is a 20-minute drive away; summer (bike park, hiking, climbing ...) and winter (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, snowshoeing, sledging, alpine skiing ...). You will discover the Vosges ridges and their many lakes: with a stop in one of the many farms-inn in the area offering local specialties.
Those interested in cultural and historical heritage will feast with some of the most beautiful villages in France by traveling the wine route (Kaysersberg, Eguisheim, Riquewihr, Ribeauvillé, without forgetting Colmar ...); but also the historical site of Linge, high place of fighting in 14-18.
As for lovers of Alsatian tradition, the many Christmas markets that illuminate the entire month of December will amaze and delight you: there is only the embarrassment of choice!
Description for GiteDescription:
- Area of 90m² for 6 people
- 1 living room: open kitchen, living room, living room
- 3 bedrooms including a master suite with shower room
- 1 independent shower room
- 2 toilets including 1 independent
- 1 entry
- 1 storeroom
- 1 cellar
- 1 covered and furnished outdoor terrace
- 1 large garden on the edge of the forest
- 2 private parking spaces
- Electric floor heating
- Pellet stove
- Animals accepted subject to good cohabitation with those of the owners (dog, cat, chickens, goats)
- Towels (hand towel, bath mat, bath towels)
- Kitchen linen (tea towels and sponge)
- Bed linen (fitted sheets, duvet cover, pillowcase) - bed made on your arrival
- Household products
- Washing machine, drying rack, ironing board and iron
- Wifi (optical fiber) and 4G available
- Pension horses
- Baby sitting
Do not hesitate to visit our website or contact us for any further information:
Aucun avis pour l'instant Write a review