click for 17 extra photos
Description for B&B:Welcome in our peaceful environment. Come and relax at our bed and breakfast with friendly and attentive service; you will feel just like at home.
Manoir des Cavaliers, bed and breakfast in a unique and private home, located in a beautiful XIX. century property near Paris (23 minutes by direct train), in Chantilly (Vineuil-Saint-Firmin).
The large estate is right next to the famous Castle of Chantilly, the Chantilly Golf, and the Hippodrome of horses.
The outdoor swimming pool (heated, seasonal) and the tennis court are in the middle of beautifully laid out gardens of 7000 m2.
The Manoir des Cavaliers, bed and breakfast exist since summer 2017, since then we are welcoming with great pleasure guests from all around the world. We and our two beautiful labradors are very happy to share our beautiful manoir and it’s gardens, our little paradise, with the guests.
You can book the rooms directly on our site, for lower price than on the booking sites. If you have any question before booking, feel free to contact me.
Some practical information:
1) Our bed and breakfast has 6 rooms:
a junior suite with fireplace on the ground floor for 2 people;
a superior suite on the ground floor for 2 (+2) people;
2 independent double rooms on the 2nd floor: green (garden view) and rose (courtyard view)
a blue double room for 2 people (garden view) and a rose triple room for 3 people (courtyard view) on the 3rd floor.
For detailed room description go to our site.
2) Guests have access to the magnificent large garden of the private house (shared with owners and other travelers), and there is the possibility to use the tennis court (shared with owners and other travelers).
3) Travelers have access to the large private seasonal swimming pool (during the summer). The pool is 15m long and not heated (but if the weather is nice, the temperature is 23-27 degrees). The pool area is a real paradise. Towels and sun beds are available. Pool shared with us and with other travelers.
4) The full breakfast - in a very pleasant setting - is included in the room rate, except in the rate of the superior suite.
The room rate includes all cost and charges (except the fee for the animals, the breakfast in the rate of the superior suite and the drinks ordered on site).
5) We, the owners, live in the house (2 people and two dogs), and travelers share the garden (swimming pool, tennis court), dining room with us and with the other guests.
Our two dogs (Labradors), who live in the house, are very friendly and kind.
Dogs accepted (junior suite, suite superior) but only after pre-communication, with 15 euro extra fee.
6) Check-in time from 15.00 o’clock until 22.00 o’clock. Check-out time before 12.00 o'clock.
There could be a possibility to arrive a little bit earlier or leave a little bit later, depending on the room availability.
Since we are a bnb we always ask our guest in advance to indicate the approx. arrival time.
7) Parking: We would like to keep the beauty of our magnificent courtyard, therefore we kindly ask you to park your car outside the property on the square or in the street next to us (it’s a safe neighborhood). There is free parking on the street/at the square.
Thank you for your understanding.
8) There is no elevator in our home, therefore please aware that you have to climb steps to access the rooms.
The garden and the breakfast room (dining room) are located on the 1st floor.
There is no TV in the rooms, except in the superior suite.
There is no air-condition in the rooms.
The room rate includes all cost and charges (except the fee for the animals, the breakfast in the rate of the suite superior, the drinks ordered on site and the extra wood for the junior suite).
9) There is WIFI connection in the house.
Aucun avis pour l'instant Write a review
Credit cards accepted