click for 16 extra photos
Description for B&B:We have restored this former coaching inn built in 1648. Labeled 4 stars Our House respects the Clévacances quality charter and Tourism and Handicap label.
It is located in La Barthe de Neste, 5 minutes from the motorway interchange of Lannemezan, in the heart of the Central Pyrenees. It is a real base.
Two gardens and a children's area are available to you
5 rooms of charm and character are proposed. They are all equipped with a bathroom and a WC:
- Agatha room of 2 to 4 people. Located on the ground floor is ideal for families with young children and people with reduced mobility.
- Alexandra room for 2 people.
- Coco Suite 2 to 4 people with a lounge and fireplace.
- The Camille room of 2 to 4 people
Laetitia, Passionate about cooking uses local products to make us find the forgotten flavors of our grandmothers.
A cream of beans, a chicken dish, a fish caviar, a Gascon cabbage soup, a grilled breast with fireplace, here are some of the dishes that are on offer at the guest table
We will gladly advise you in your stay program.
- Cultural visits: the Pit of Esparros, St Bertrand de Comminges, Castle Montoussé, local producers ...
- Great Sites: Pic du Midi, Reserve Néouvielle, Parc National des Pyrenees, Lourdes, Spain ...
- Sports activities: golf, horse riding, tennis, mountain biking, hiking average and high mountain, climbing, caving, paragliding, ULM4 track ski resorts and a superb cross-country ski resort, snowshoeing ... Christophe is an avid fly fisherman; he takes you with him for once in the evening.
- Seminars: room equipped, overhead and specific program.
Aucun avis pour l'instant Write a review
leave the motorway A 64 at exit 17 (between Toulouse and Pau). follow signs to St Lary - Spain. the third roundabout turn left then at the end of the straight line, Castle Street right across from the flea market. the parking lot of our guest house is on your right