Les Quatre Routes, Gouttieres, 63390
Pretty house in the middle of a garden in a calm village. Equiped kitchen, dining room, bathroom and a large bedroom under roof with two beds. Open all year long. Gouttieres village is situated in the massif central, Auvergne - just in the middle of France. Many activities for your holidays, many lakes for fishing, bathing. Lot of visits possible, castles roman churches, etc.
Description of LA CLAIRIERE Gite :Detached house to accommodate 4-5 persons, independent and overlooking a landscaped garden with a terrace equipped with garden furniture.
On the ground floor:
- Kitchen with refrigerator, oven, hotplates, dishwasher and crockery for 6 people.
- Dining area.
- Sitting area with comfortable sofa / bed (2 persons) and a flat screen TV.
- Bathroom with shower, sink and toilet.
- bedroom with a queen bed in a 140 + bed 120.
- Blankets and pillows are provided and the table and iron.
(possibility to rent sheets and towels)
Price: from 260 to 410 per week (seasonal)
weekend (2 nights) = 130
weekend (3 nights) + 50
rental all year.
- 14 km from Châteauneuf-les-Bains, a spa treating rheumatism.
- 6 km from St Gervais d'Auvergne and its leisure-Philippe de l'Etang
Directions to LA CLAIRIEREAccess by A75 motorway
View On Map