click for 20 extra photos
1610 Rue du Mesnil
Price per week:price from €350
Description for B&B:Two spacious lodgings, comfort and ground floor located in the heart of the Three Countries, starting many hikes, 15 minutes from the beach.
You will find the calm in the dependency of an old renovated farm, on a property of two hectares
.Two spacious gites that can accommodate 10 people each, they are side by side, ground floor, great comfort, on the Côte d'Opale.
You will find the calm in the dependency (260m2) of an old renovated farm, on a property of two hectares. Ideal for your family reunions or work!
Description for GiteThe Cottage "La Grande Gaverie" (10 people) consists of:
- 4 bedrooms (3 double beds + 4 single beds)
- 2 bathrooms (one with shower, the other with bath)
- 2 separate toilets
- a storeroom (washing machine, dryer)
- a fitted kitchen (oven, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, traditional coffee maker ...)
- a large living room that can accommodate the residents of both cottages for meals
- tv lounge, dvd, board games, pellet stove
- a private garden with wooden terrace and a large expanse of greenery with swing, slide, children's huts, volleyball, badminton, petanque, football ... Ideal for young and old, because you will have the cottage or its terrace directly view on your children !! Holidays for all!
For baby: bed (provide mattress and bed linen for the child), high chair, bath, bath seat, changing table, pot.
Weekend minimum 2 nights
For a weekend stay of one night (Friday or Saturday) please contact us for rates.
Cottage - 10 people - La Petite Gaverie
3 Bedrooms 1/2: (3 double beds, 4 single beds)
Bathroom (shower and bath)
Lounge (TV - DVD) living room
Fully equipped kitchen (oven, dishwasher)
Wooden terrace with private garden, with garden furniture, barbecue, swing, slide, volleyball, badminton, football ...
Week end minimum 2 nights
For a weekend stay of one night (Friday or Saturday) please contact us for rates. Attention there is only 1 weekend available in formulas "2 gites" before the summer! June 22!
Animals are welcome!