click for 10 extra photos
Description for B&B:Capacity and prices
3 double bedrooms, bathroom Show prices
3 suites (4 places), bathroom Show prices
One 6-bed room, bathroom Show prices
More information about prices
Outdoor pool, Parking area.
Inside: Selection of games, Air-conditioning, Hi-fi, Heating, Dining room, Television in room, En suite bathroom, Fireplace, Television, Library, Lounge, Conference room.
Services: Pets allowed, (public) Restaurant, Laundry service, Guided walks, Breakfast available, Bike rental, Cot available, Information about the area, lunch service, dinner service, activities for children, local products on sale.
Languages: French, English, Portuguese, Galician, Spanish.
Situation: Mountains, Quite central, Tarmac entrance, Signposted, Access by public transport, indoor bathroom area (rivers, reservoirs, etc..).
THE FIFTH OF ROOMS FOR RENT BY MALU.
A 5 minute drive from Pantano de Alarcón!
In Alarcón Reservoir is a man-made beach with sand, ideal for water sports such as surfing, sailing, swimming, ... and to spend the day.
- The fifth of Malu has three floors and six rooms 3dobles and 3 suites, all with TV, some with shower and fireplace, heating and individual bathrooms. With lovely decoration, stone walls and wooden beams more than 400 years make this a lovely place to enjoy
- The upstairs rooms are more basic, cheaper but very charming, double and attic
- On the first floor are suites with two rooms, bedroom and living area, equipped with four poster bed and an extra single bed. The antique furnishings and exquisite decoration make this suite a nice corner where lost to rest
- The ground floor of the house "Grandpa Felix winery" deserves special mention because, has a pleasant quiet to read, listen to music, a spacious dining room with stone fireplace, and a curious vaulted cave with well and six arms. Among its centennial wooden beams and stones, objects appear and Visigoth Roman history to this day preserved for everyone to enjoy
- Breakfast is served from 8 to 10:30 am, is broad and consists of typical local products
- In "Grandpa Felix winery" serving lunch and dinner on request, can taste the most rich and elaborate cuisine of Cuenca: morteruelo, ajoarriero, Partridge, zarajos, gazpacho pastor, or a rich coals, all homemade
- Green Zone
- FREE ACCESS TO THE MUNICIPAL POOL OF valeras (JULY AND AUGUST)
see more Photos (150)
What I said the owner
Singular XVII century, with clear traces of Manchego Castilian architecture of other times. The fifth of Malu is located in the unique village of Valeria, now a small town of just over 80 people, but with impressive traces of its illustrious past.
In Roman times was "The Great Valeria", and then dating the famous ruins. In Visigoth times was also a major square episcopal until, in the twelfth century, the bishopric was moved to Cuenca.
Today, visitors can enjoy discovering the Romanesque church and its museum, the ruins of the Roman Forum or the gorges that surround the town with its spectacular gorges, so attractive to climbers.
Confirm the evidence in this page the owner by calling 655027223, with the passage of time are subject to change or modification of which is not responsible for the establishment.All bookings are made through our review suggests teléfono.Se policy cancellation.
Earth: Mushroom picking, Mountain Biking - Mountain biking, Climbing, Caving, Mountaineering, Multi, Paintball, Bungee jumping, Horse riding, Gourmet routes, hiking - trekking, Survival, Archery.
Water: Canyoning, Canoeing, Rafting, Sailing, Fishing.
Workshops: Courses and workshops, Photography, Flora and Fauna observation.
- Guided by Julian Turrets, writer and historian expert on the subject, the Roman Forum and the Romanesque church. This activity provides the house by appointment
- Climbing routes
- Water sports in the Marsh Alarcón (5 minutes)
- Swimming in the nearby towns of Valera and Valverde, 10 minutes by car
- Collection of fruits
Discover in Yumping activities near La Quinta de Malu
Places of interest
valeria (0 km)
Beautiful Roman town, protected by heritage, is set in an impressive stone sickle and only 20 km basin, it should be noted the Roman site, its spectacular sickle, the Roman church and its square.
throughout the province (10 km)
Valeria to be right in the center of the province, next to river and being midway between Valencia and Madrid, tourist interest anywhere you are 30 miles away at most. Basin with its hanging houses and its main square and St. Paul Bridge, the route of the mills, the enchanted city, the Serrania de basin, the birth of River Crow, the torques ...
basin (24 km)
Valeria, heritage-protected town for its spectacular gorges, its stone sickle and impressive Roman ruins are located in Cuenca, world heritage city just 24 km.
the enchanted city (28 km)
Valeria is located only 28 km from the stunning enchanted city
- Only 20 minutes drive to the magical city of Cuenca, Heritage
- The fifth of Malu is also a strategic place to organize from there excursions to other nearby places like:
- The medieval town with its impressive castle Alarcón
- The mountains of Cuenca:
- Haunted City
- Source of the River Cuervo
- The Torcas ...
Address: C / June 6, 6-16131 Valeria, Valeras (The) (Cuenca, Castilla-La Mancha)
Aucun avis pour l'instant Write a review