click for 6 extra photos
Description for B&B:16th century Manor. It was built on the orders of Robert de Thumery in 1535 during the reign of François I and completed in 1550 under Henri II by Claude de Lorraine, first Duke of Guise. On many occasions it was here that Henri IV came to hunt. In 1679 a chapel dedicated to St Peter and St Paul was built here. In 1893, the Windsor’s, who were English industrialists, made the Hermos Manor their family estate. Situated only 70 minutes from Paris, the Manor nestles at the heart of 12 hectare park, planted with several different species of trees. Many delightful views of the walkway and the lake can be enjoyed .This peaceful park truly evokes the spirit of Normandy. 2 bedrooms have bathroom with wc The “Peony” room 1 double bed and 2 singles, view over the walkway and the lake. The “Hydrangea” room 1 double bed and 1 single, view over the orchard and the apple trees.
Description for GiteLE LOGIS D HERMOS capacity of lodgings 37 people
In the park of 12 ha of the Manor of Hermos (with its lanes ) and surrounded by a vast raised garden, an orchard and fields with a lake at 200m, a lodging arranged in a dependence of the XVIeme century. Downstairs a room of 110 m2 with chimney, kitchen with lava crockery and lava linen, cloakroom, toilets, 1 CH. (2 people) and 1 bath room open to disabled. On first floor 9 large rooms (3 to 5 people) and 5 bath rooms.
Aucun avis pour l'instant Write a review
Michelin map N°55 fold N°15. From Paris Rouen or Caen take A13 then A28 to junction 13 « Domaine d’Harcourt ». Go left on the D438 for 400m then right on the D92 for 1.5km. From Evreux on the D613 turn right at the junction « Les Quatre Routes » onto the D840 to Le Neubourg and then Epegard after Le Gros Theil turn left onto the D92 and follow the signs « Hermos ». From Alençon and Bernay take the A28 to junction N°13 then follow the instructions above.